The Irish people are said to have the “gift of the gab”. There’s is a culture full of writers, poets and, musicians. There’s no denying that they have a way with words. Here are some classic Irish Quotes that highlight the charm, wit, and attitude of the people and country of Ireland.
1. If you’re enough lucky to be Irish… You’re lucky enough!
2. May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
3. I complained that I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
4. May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
5. May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
6. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
7. Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
8. May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
9. May the most you wish for be the least you get.
10. A family of Irish birth will argue and fight, but let a shout come from without, and see them all unite.