Connecting Littleton businesses to local consumers!
Are you a Littleton business owner who wants more attention for your business?
Do you need your phone ringing more or more customers walking through your door?
What’s Up Littleton helps local consumers get to know, like and trust your business faster. We use the latest marketing techniques, technology and trends to help you stand out from your competition.
We decided when we started What’s Up Littleton that we didn’t want to plaster ads all over the website. Instead, we wanted to capitalize on the biggest trend in digital marketing to bring new customers to you. Trends like:
- Chat Marketing
- Live Videos
We want to partner with businesses who understand that the rules of the game have changed and they’re ready to think outside the box and try some new things.
What’s Up Littleton Marketing &Partnership Opportunities
Promote your event with a Featured Event listing on our events calendar.
- Highlighted in blue to stand out from the other listings on the site.
- One post to the WUL Facebook page about the event.
- Mentioned on the “WUL Events Facebook Live”. Premiering in 2020.
- Improve your local SEO by building highly relevant local backlinks.
Customers will get to know, like and trust your business faster than you dreamed possible with your Local Deals listing. Click here for an example of a Local Deal Listing.
- Introduce your business, products, and services using text, images, and video. Show them who you are and how you can help solve their problems. Give then all of the information they need in one place to say “yes” to your business.
- Highlight positive reviews and customer testimonials.
- Use a countdown clock to create a sense of urgency.
- Link to all of your social profiles in one place.
- Use click to call button or send message buttons to make it as seamless as possible to get in touch with you.
- Link directly to your scheduling or booking calendar.
- Make multiple offers at once. Schedule different start and end dates for them.
- Customize the look and feel to match your brand.
Contest Sponsorship & Giveaways
We promote your business to our audience when you sponsor a Messenger Bot contest or giveaway like our “Guess The Final Score” contest.
- You provide a gift certificate to your business ($25 minimum)
- We publish the contest/ giveaway on our Facebook and Instagram.
- We will come shoot a 3-4 minute Local Biz Spotlight Video at your business and publish it on our website, social media profiles and YouTube channel.
- We promote the contest/ giveaway and your business sponsorship for a 5 day period.
Local Biz Spotlight Video
A FREE video about your business that tells our audience who you are, where you’re located and what you do. See a sample Local Biz Spotlight Video here.
- Usually less than 1 minute long.
- Availability based on our schedule.
- Contact us if you’d like to be considered for a Local Biz Spotlight Video shoot.
Birthday Bot Blitz
Send potential customers a “Happy Birthday” offer to get them to try your business during their birthday week.
- You create a compelling offer.
- We set up a Messenger bot campaign targeting local Littleton audiences with upcoming birthdays.
Reviews can make or break your business these days. We will come and interview your customers and make custom video reviews for your business that you can use on your website and on your social media. The interactive interview style will lend authority and authenticity to the reviews.
Local Business Feature
This is for businesses that really want to do something different and stand out from their competition. All eyes will be on your business. Think of this as a Littleton version of Colorado & Co.
If you are interested in learning more and want to chat about how we can work together please contact us to discuss details and pricing. We love innovating and trying new things. Have a new marketing idea? Let’s talk about it!
Email Cristin@WhatsUpLittleton.com or fill out the form on our Contact page.