Notice of Extended Closure:
To eliminate the need for more than 20 nights of full closures, CDOT will conduct an extended right lane closure on the Quebec St. on-ramp to westbound C-470. The left lane of the on-ramp will remain open.
This closure will begin on Friday, December 13 at 8am and will continue through Wednesday, December 18 at 5:30am.
The closure is necessary to tie in the new permanent concrete pavement on the ramp to the existing concrete on Quebec St. It will allow crews to safely complete paving operations while allowing the traveling public to maintain usage of the ramp.
For your own safety and for the safety of our crews, watch for construction vehicles entering and exiting mainline C-470, obey all posted signage in construction zones and avoid distracted driving, especially in the work zone. Your safety and the safety of our crews is our highest priority.
Upcoming Lane Closures:
- Sunday, December 8 and Tuesday, December 10 through Thursday, December 12 from 9:30pm to 5:30am eastbound C-470 will be closed from Wadsworth to Santa Fe to install a permanent overhead variable message board. Detour: Exit Wadsworth Blvd eastbound off-ramp. Turn left onto northbound Wadsworth Blvd., proceed north to Ken Caryl Ave. and turn right. Continue on Ken Caryl until the road becomes Mineral Ave. Take Mineral Ave. east to Santa Fe Dr. Turn right onto southbound Santa Fe, then continue south to the eastbound C-470 on-ramp flyover.
- Tuesday, December 10 from 10pm to 5:30am eastbound C-470 will be closed from Quebec St. to I-25/E-470 for permanent striping operations in support of project completion. Detour: EB C-470 to SB and NB I-25: Take eastbound C-470 to the Quebec St. off-ramp. Turn left onto Quebec St., to County Line Rd., and turn right onto County Line Rd. to the northbound/southbound I-25 on-ramps. EB C-470 to NB E-470: Take eastbound C-470 to the Quebec St. off-ramp. Turn left onto Quebec St. to County Line Rd., and turn right. Take County Line to Inverness Pkwy. Take Inverness Pkwy, to Jamaica St., and turn left onto Jamaica St. to the northbound E-470 on-ramp.
- Sunday, December 8 through Tuesday, December 10 from 10pm to 5:30am southbound/northbound I-25 and southbound E-470 ramps to westbound C-470 closed for wall construction, paving operations and barrier installation. Detour: SB E-470 to WB C-470: Take southbound E-470 to southbound I-25 and exit onto Lincoln Ave. west. Continue on Lincoln Ave. west to Yosemite St. and turn right. Take Yosemite St. north to the westbound C-470 on-ramp. SB I-25 to WB C-470: Take southbound I-25 and exit onto Lincoln Ave. west. Continue on Lincoln Ave. west to Yosemite St. and turn right. Take Yosemite St. north to the westbound C-470 on-ramp. NB I-25 to WB C-470: Take northbound I-25 and exit onto County Line Rd. west. Continue on County Line Rd. west to Yosemite St. and turn left. Take Yosemite St. south to the westbound C-470 on-ramp.
- Wednesday December 11 and Thursday, December 12 from 10pm to 5:30am and Saturday, December 14 from 12am to 8am eastbound C-470 ramps to northbound E-470 and northbound I-25 will be closed to install drainage pipe, perform grading and paving activities. Detour: Take the eastbound C-470 ramp to southbound I-25. Exit onto Lincoln Ave., turn left and continue back onto northbound I-25. Take northbound I-25 to northbound E-470.
- Wednesday, December 11, Thursday, December 12 and Sunday, December 15 from 10pm to 5am and Friday, December 13 and Saturday, December 14 from 11pm to 7am southbound I-25 closed at County Line Rd. Detour: Southbound I-25 traffic will exit at County Line Rd. and continue through the signal to the southbound I-25 on-ramp. E-470 and C-470 traffic will continue on southbound I-25 to Lincoln Ave. Take Lincoln Ave. eastbound and continue back onto northbound I-25 to westbound C-470 and northbound E-470.